The composition principle of the foam pump head on the […]
The composition principle of the foam pump head on the cosmetic bottle dispenser
1. Distributors are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the plastic pump head is determined by the caliber of the general bottle body. The spray standard is 12.5-24mm, and the water output is 0.1-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other commodity packaging. The caliber is the same as the receiving length Can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The standard scale of the lotion pump head is 16～38ml, the water output is 0.28～3.1ml/time, and it is generally used for cream and scrub products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand-button sprinklers. The foam pump head is a non-gas-filled hand-pressure pump head. It does not need to be filled to generate foam. It can generate quantitative high-quality foam with light pressure. Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-button sprinklers are generally used in products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the dispenser is rather messy, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball). It can be made of colored, electroplated, and anodized aluminum ring. Because a set of pump head involves more molds, and the order quantity is larger, the minimum order quantity is 10,000 to 20,000, and the delivery period is 15 to 20 days after the sample is recognized. White and general-purpose types are often available in stock.
6. Airless bottles are generally cylindrical, the standard is 15-50ml, and each has 100ml. The total volume is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to prevent cosmetics from being polluted during use. There are anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored plastics. It is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity demand is not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open their own molds, they need more molds, and the cost is higher.