1. The first press of the lotion pump head--------When […]
1. The first press of the lotion pump head--------When we press the ACTUATOR for the first time, the press head drives the sub-column (SUB-STEM) through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) together; In the process of compressing the spring, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), prompting the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-column (SUB-STEM); when the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the body (HOUSING) The air in) is discharged through the discharge hole of the sub-column (SUB-STEM) that has been opened;
2. Press reciprocatingly many times-to exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
Lotion pump head
3. Liquid suction-------Press the head (ACTUATOR) by hand to pass the main column (STEM), sub-column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), and common compression spring (SPRING) to the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, the spring (SPRING) loses pressure and moves back (up). At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck up the glass ball (BALL), and suck the liquid in the bottle through the suction tube (DIPTUBE) Inside the body (HORSING) reservoir.
4. Liquid storage ------Press the head several times and suck the liquid several times to store the liquid in the body until the liquid is full.
5. Liquid discharge-----------When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the body (HOUSING) is full, press the head (ACTUATOR) again, and the liquid will pass through the discharge hole directly from the mouth (ACTUATOR) Squirting.