1. The dispenser is divided into two types: the mouth t […]
1. The dispenser is divided into two types: the mouth type and the screw type. From the function point of view, it is divided into spray, foundation cream, emulsion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other product packaging. The length of the same takeover can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. Emulsion pump specifications range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used in creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand-buckle spray head. The foam pump head is a non-inflation type hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be inflated to generate foam. Only a light press can produce quantitative high-quality foam. . Generally equipped with special bottles. Hand button spray heads are commonly used in detergents and other products.
5. The composition of the distributor is more complicated, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, and can be covered with anodized aluminum rings. Because a set of pump heads involves more molds and larger order quantities, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000. The delivery period is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general-purpose models are often available in stock.
6. Vacuum bottles are usually cylindrical, with specifications of 15ml-50ml, and some have 100ml. The overall capacity is relatively small, relying on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can avoid pollution during the use of cosmetics. Vacuum bottles have anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored Plastic, the price is more expensive than other common containers, the general order quantity is not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open their own molds, more molds are required, and the cost is higher.