1. First press -------- When we press the actuator for […]
1. First press -------- When we press the actuator for the first time, the actuator pushes the sub-stem (SUB-STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) through the connected main post (STEM); During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) caused friction with the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING) to cause the piston to open the discharge hole of the SUB-STEM. When the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the inner part of the body (HOUSING) The air is exhausted through the discharge hole of the opened sub-stem;2. Press it back and forth multiple times ------- to exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Liquid absorption ------- Press the actuator (ACTUATOR) by hand to pass the main column (STEM), sub column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), common compression spring (SPRING) and the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is released, release the actuator (ACTUATOR), the spring (SPRING) moves back (up) due to loss of pressure. At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves downward through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column. The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck the glass ball (BALL) upward, and suck the liquid in the bottle through the suction tube (DIPTUBE) to suck the liquid Inside the body (HORSING) reservoir.
4. Storage of liquids ------ Press the head several times, and store the liquid to the body through multiple aspirations until the liquid is full.
5. Dispensing liquid ----------- When the liquid in the HOUSING reservoir is full, press the ACTUATOR again, and the liquid passes through the discharge hole directly from the ACTUATOR. ejection;