1. Distributors are divided into two types: tie-type an […]
1. Distributors are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump head, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the general bottle body. The spray standard is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other commodity packaging. The length of the same reception can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. Emulsion pump head? The standard size is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for cream and scrub products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand-button sprinklers. The foam pump head is a non-gas-filled hand-pressure pump head, which does not need to be filled to generate foam, and only needs light pressure to generate quantitative high-quality foam . Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-button sprinklers are generally used in products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the dispenser is rather messy, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball) . Bottle caps and dustproof caps can be made of colored, electroplated, and anodized aluminum rings. Because a set of pump head involves more molds, and the order quantity is larger, the minimum order quantity is 10,000 to 20,000.
6. Airless bottles are generally cylindrical, the standard is 15ml-50ml, and each has 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to prevent cosmetics from being polluted during use. The vacuum bottle has anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored The price of plastic is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity demand is not high.
7. Distributor customers seldom open molds by themselves, they need more molds, and the cost is higher.