Lotion pumps are generally called hand sanitizer pressu […]
Lotion pumps are generally called hand sanitizer pressure pumps. It can be used almost everywhere in life, such as cosmetics, skin care products, detergents, detergents, etc., many. When using it, we first push to discharge the air in the reservoir (that is, the plastic tube that can absorb the shampoo). When the air is exhausted, press the pump head again. After letting go, the spring in the pump head To restore the original state, a vacuum will be formed in the liquid storage chamber and negative pressure will be generated. At this time, the pressure in the container is consistent with the atmospheric pressure. Then, the pressure in the liquid storage chamber is low and the pressure in the container is high. , Due to the pressure difference, the atmosphere will press the liquid around the mouth of the liquid storage cavity into the liquid storage cavity, giving people the feeling that the pump head sucks up the liquid.
The specific principles are as follows:
1. First press--When we press the ACTUATOR for the first time, the press head drives the SUB-STEM through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) together; in the process of compressing the spring, the piston (PTSTON) ) The outer wall rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING) to prompt the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-stem (SUB-STEM); when the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the air in the body (HOUSING) passes through the opened sub-column Column (SUB-STEM) discharge hole discharge;
2. Press repeatedly to and fro--exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Liquid suction-press the head (ACTUATOR) by hand to exhaust the air in the body (HOUSING) through the main column (STEM), sub-column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), and common compression spring (SPRING) , Release the ACTUATOR, the spring (SPRING) loses pressure and moves back (up). At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the sub-stem (SUB-STEM) The discharge hole is closed; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, the glass ball (BALL) is sucked up, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked into the body (HORSING) through the straw (DIPTUBE). In the liquid cavity.
4. Storing liquid-press the head several times, and store the liquid in the body by repeatedly sucking the liquid until the liquid is full.
5. Liquid discharge--When the liquid in the body (HOUSING) storage cavity is full, press the head (ACTUATOR) again, and the liquid will be ejected directly from the nozzle (ACTUATOR) through the discharge hole.