1. The materials used for plastic packaging bottles are […]
1. The materials used for plastic packaging bottles are usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. Cream jars, lotion bottles, matching caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers commonly used in the cosmetics and daily chemical products market are injection molded; pet blowing is a two-step molding: first, injection molding The tube embryo is made by the method, and then the finished product is made by blowing the bottle; other containers such as emulsion bottles with thinner walls and washing flat are blown bottles.
3. PET material is an environmentally friendly material, with high barrier properties, light weight, not easy to break, chemical resistance, high transparency, etc., suitable for making pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent and other packaging bottles. It is used in the filling of gel water. Wide range of applications.
4. Acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner liner. The filling should not be too slow to prevent the paste from entering the liner and the acrylic runner and then cracking; After the cream bottle is scratched, it is obvious that the bottle is free, so the requirements are higher in the packaging and transportation process; the acrylic bottle has high permeability, sensory bottle wall thickness, thick and generous, but the price is expensive.
5. AS has higher transparency than ABS and better toughness.
Production instructions for plastic packaging materials:
1. The user can customize the packaging color, usually do the primary color frosted and magnetic white, or add pearl powder effect. Generally, the main container and the lid need to be matched with the same color master, but in the production process due to the choice of the container and the lid The material department is the same, the appearance of the color effect will be different.
2. The surface screen printing materials are ordinary ink and uv ink. The uv ink has a better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed before the customer confirms it. The screen printing effect on containers of different materials will vary.
3. The effect of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. The surface of the main container is hard and smooth, and it is suitable for bronzing or silver bronzing. The surface of soft bronzing and printing are not good and easy to fall off; The hot stamping process has better gloss than the printing process.
4. The silk screen film must first produce the negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, the bronzing and silver hot process are positive films, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black; the text and pattern ratio of the film is too high If it is too small, the hot stamping will not be effective.
5. Plastic packaging bottles are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. A small number of them are equipped with small spoons or droppers. The main considerations are their tightness and ease of use.