1. Check before use. Carefully check whether the spray […]
1. Check before use. Carefully check whether the spray rod and nozzle are clogged with debris, whether the suction filter is dirty, whether there are debris in the barrel, whether the pressure bowl is under pressure, and whether the connecting rod bolts are loose. If necessary, it should be dealt with, otherwise, if something goes wrong, not only will the machine be injured and the work will be lost, but it will also easily lead to pesticide poisoning.
2. Avoid soaking and cleaning parts with detergent. Some farmers like to soak and scrub the grease and stains on the sprayer accessories with household detergent, which will increase the corrosion of the sprayer. The correct method is: when cleaning the appearance and parts of the sprayer, first apply it with detergent, then scrub it with a soft brush, and then rinse it with a hose over a tap. After drying (do not expose to sunlight), apply high-quality grease to metal parts (not plastic parts).
3. Preparation of repair glue. The cracks in the outer barrel of the sprayer or the breakage of the spray rod can be repaired by self-matching repair glue. Formula: 100 g of E-44 epoxy resin, 60 g of phenolic resin, 15 g of dibutyl phthalate, 25 g of **, and 20 g of xylylenediamine. After measuring according to the formula, mix and mix the epoxy resin and phenolic resin, add dibutyl phthalate and **, stir well, then add xylylenediamine, and mix before use. Scrub the surface to be repaired before bonding. After drying, apply glue with a brush, cover with degreased glass cloth after drying for a certain period of time, then brush the glue a few times, and place it at room temperature for 24 hours to completely cure.
4. Store it properly after deactivation. After the sprayer is deactivated, the external surfaces of the barrels, hoses, spray bars and other components should be cleaned. Special attention should be paid to removing the dirt on the pump and the dirt at the bottom of the barrel. Most pesticides have a certain corrosion effect on the sprayer, so After deactivation, wash it with detergent in time and rinse it with water. All detachable parts must be removed and cleaned. The inner wall of the spray rod and the spray head should be washed with oil at last to prevent moisture and rust. Lubricate any parts that are screwed or where they are frequently rubbed. If damaged parts are found, they should be repaired in time for next use. Wrap the small parts with paper and place them in a storage cylinder to prevent accidental loss. The entire sprayer should be hung in a dry and ventilated warehouse, and should not be placed in a dark and wet corner, or stored in the open air.