1. First press--------When we first press the ACTUATOR, […]
1. First press--------When we first press the ACTUATOR, the ACTUATOR drives the sub-stem through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) together; in the compression spring During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), which prompts the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-column (SUB-STEM); The air is discharged through the discharge hole of the opened sub-column (SUB-STEM);
The working principle of lotion pump head
2. Press reciprocatingly many times to exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Liquid suction-------Press the head (ACTUATOR) by hand to pass the main column (STEM), sub-column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), and common compression spring (SPRING) to the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, the spring (SPRING) loses pressure and moves back (up). At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, and the glass ball (BALL) is sucked up, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked into the liquid through the straw (DIPTUBE) Inside the body (HORSING) reservoir.
4. Storing liquid ------Press the head several times and suck the liquid several times to store the liquid in the body until the liquid is full.
5. Liquid discharge-----------When the liquid in the body (HOUSING) storage cavity is full, press the head (ACTUATOR) again and the liquid will pass through the discharge hole directly from the mouth (ACTUATOR) Squirting.