1. First press--------When we first press the press hea […]
1. First press--------When we first press the press head, the press head drives the auxiliary column to compress the spring together through the connected main column; in the process of compressing the spring, the outer wall of the piston rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body. Prompt the piston to open the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; when the piston slides down, the air in the body is discharged through the discharge hole of the auxiliary column that has been opened;
2. Press repeatedly to and fro---exhaust all the air in the body;
3. Liquid suction-------Press the head by hand to pass the main column, sub-column, piston, and the common compression spring to expel the air in the body, then loosen the head. The spring loses pressure and moves back (upper ) Movement. At this time, the piston also moves downwards by rubbing the inner wall of the body to close the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body forms a vacuum suction state, and the glass ball is sucked up to pass the liquid in the bottle. The suction tube sucks the liquid into the liquid storage cavity of the body.
4. Storing liquid ------Press the head several times and suck the liquid several times to store the liquid in the body until the liquid is full.
5. Liquid discharge-----------When the liquid in the main body's liquid storage cavity is full, press the head again and the liquid will be sprayed directly from the nozzle through the discharge hole.
This is how the lotion-pump head works.