1. PET materials are environmentally friendly materials, with high isolation, light weight, unbreakable characteristics, chemical resistance, and excellent transparency. They can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent. They are widely used in the installation of gel water. The bottle mouth is usually the standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be matched with the pump head.
2. The raw materials for plastic bottles are usually PP, PE, K, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
3. Acrylic raw material is injection bottle, which has poor chemical resistance, usually can not be directly filled with paste, it needs to be equipped with liner to isolate, the filling is not too full, to avoid the paste from entering between the liner and acrylic bottle, To avoid the occurrence of cracks, there is a high demand for packaging on the side of the delivery. It looks particularly remarkable after scratching, has high permeability, and has a thick upper wall, but the price is appropriately expensive.
4. The cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust caps with thick walls in cosmetics containers are injection molded; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube blanks are injection molding, and product packaging For blowing bottles. Others such as lotion bottles and scrub bottles with thin walls are blown bottles.
5. AS, ABS: AS transparency is better than ABS, and tolerance is better.
6. The order quantity is usually 3,000 to 10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually, the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or pearlescent powder is added. Although the bottle and the cap are matched with the same masterbatch, sometimes because of the bottle and the cap The raw materials used are different, and the colors shown are somewhat different.
⒎Silk screen printing has common inks and UV inks, UV inks have a good effect, gloss and three-dimensional sense, should be printed before the production to recognize the color, the screen printing function will be different in different raw materials.
8. The processing technology of hot stamping and silver stamping is different from that of gold powder and silver powder. The hard materials and lubricating appearance are more suitable for hot stamping and silver stamping. The soft appearance of the hot stamping is not good enough to fall easily. The gloss is better than gold and silver.
9. The silk screen film needs to produce negative film, and the image and text function is black, the background color is bright, and the hot stamping and silver foil technology needs to produce positive film, and the graphic function is clear and the background color is black. The share of words and pictures should not be too small or too thin, otherwise it will not work.
10. Bottle caps are usually equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, inner plugs, and very few are equipped with spoons or droppers. This is mainly to think about the tightness and ease of use.